WordPress – 6 Points to Consider this Platform
WordPress Blog, WordPress E-commerce, WordPress Business Site
Anyone can use WordPress software and my advice to you is to learn WP because it’s probably the most versatile and easy ways to build a professional looking website for your online business platform.
This is due to the 100% flexible, customizable nature of WP. You can upload WP from either their own .com website, or if you have a web hosting platform, from there instead. From its own .com site, it’s free, but they can tend to favor non-commercially based sites, and lack the complete flexibility you get from self-hosting. However, you shouldn’t let that deter you, as both ways are really good.
Here are 6 points to consider for using the WordPress software Blogging platform:
• Have you heard it said that WordPress software is not for the faint of heart? Take such comments lightly. As with other software tools, WP is something you can learn in a weekend. There’s plenty of help around too, such as the WP forum, Internet marketing forums, and YouTube, to name a few. With its aforementioned flexibility, you can see why it’s such a highly used piece of Blogging software; and it’s so much more than just a Blogging platform. WordPress Blogs lend themselves to such a vast range of uses, from business to personal, from entertainment to informative.
• Most web hosting sites support using WordPress software these days. There’s no stranglehold for users of WP if they’re using their own hosting; all the coding is given to the user for their own editing. And as such, the range of “plug-in” software components for site building is vast; most are for free, others for a fee.
• There’s no guesswork with WordPress software, and you can do precisely as you please, and know what you’re getting – licensing and all. Nothing’s going to bite you in the backside. Compared with other Blogging platforms, WP wins hands-down. So why would you use anything else?
• There are plenty of other options available to you, but with Google’s recognition of WordPress software, you’re likely to not to have to wait as long to get indexed.
• Price is usually a factor for everyone. But there’s no need for concern, as WordPress software won’t rape your wallet. You’ll not need to re-mortgage to get up and running with WP. Amongst the first things you’ll find yourself getting acquainted with in WP are web page themes to suit, and marry-in with, your niche, or company business.
• After some initial caution, and biting you lower lip, you’ll soon begin to explore the WordPress software platform and find yourself taking on an adventure that you’ll quickly find addictive, rewarding, and hugely beneficial to your business.
Learn how to work with WordPress from Matt Wolfe
I’ve been a member of The WordPress Classroom for quite some time. Matt adds new content on a monthly basis and answers all your questions in the interactive Forum. He has basically created a video on every topic to build, run and improve your site to get the traffic and click throughs that everyone wants. All the neat little tricks about traffic, SEO, what to include in every blog post and what plugins you really need. There is way to much content to describe here. Just check out the link and learn. I think he still has some of the free videos live at the link, so hurry over and check them out and see if you can use this useable content. Like I said I joined a while back and I’m still there. Just last night I was participating in the forum. I had a question about a graphic…he had an answer in my email this morning. Terrific response!
To Your Incredible Success!
Related Posts You May Be Interested In:
Filed under: WordPress
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!